North Island Wildlife Recovery Association
Dr. Raymond Penner Extreme Science Show
Vancouver Island Fishing for Fun Society
Dr. Gregory Arkos – VIU Department of Physics, Engineering & Astronomy
Vancouver Island Regional Library – Wellington Branch
Engineers and Geoscientists BC
Vancouver Island Marmot Recover Foundation
Fun SCIENCE ACTIVITIES TO EXPLORE!
- Make flying creations – Explore the properties of lift and drag in Nanaimo Science’s wind tunnels!
- Build with KEVA – Build towers, bridges and more!
- Make creations on our Marble Walls
- Touch Tanks – Discover some of Vancouver Island’s amazing sea life
- Enjoy an amazing physics show with Dr. Penner
- Check out fossils, and even pose with a T-Rex
- Learn about the science behind gardening
- Identify trees
- Face paint & balloon animals
- And more!
There will also be a 50/50 raffle and amazing door prizes for attendees!
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
Event and raffle prize sponsors are being sought – proceeds support Nanaimo Science outreach activities.
Nanaimo Science offers a wide range of activities aimed at children from infancy to Grade 7. Check out our school break camps, Pro-D day camps and workshops, and Homeschool supports!