WHAT: FREE drop-in science & nature explorations at local parks during the summer.
WHEN: Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 10am to noon.
All ages welcome
*Due to the COVID 19 pandemic, the majority of activities will be structured for parents to pick up at the tent and use with their child(ren) around the park. Once they are returned, our staff and volunteers will disinfect the activity for the next participants.
- July 6-8th at Departure Bay Beach
- July 13-15th at Harewood Centennial Park
- July 20-22nd at Loudon Park @ Long Lake
- July 27-29th at Deverill Square Gyro 2 Park
- August 3-5th at Pipers Lagoon Park
- August 10-12th at Elaine Hamilton Park/ Richards Marsh
- August 17-19th at Bowen Park (meet by the duck pond)
Please note: This event is intended for children and families, parent participation is mandatory. For safety purposes we require children under age 16 to be accompanied by a minimum number of supervising adults:
- Children 4 years old and under, 1 adult per every 3 children is required.
- Children 5 years old to 9 years old, 1 adult per every 5 children is required.
- Children 10 years old to 16 years old, 1 adult per 10 children is required.
We ask that camps and day cares please contact us beforehand if they are planning to attend, and note that their leaders remain responsible for their participants.